Violin, viola, chamber music, music theory, ear training,
and music history.
Online or in Bordeaux.
In English or in French. Individual or group lessons.
What to expect
- Lessons for students of all ages, levels, and backgrounds.
- Creative, energetic, joyful and involved music making.
- Holistic and humanist approach, centered on creativity, discovery, and openness.
- Fully immersive, interactive, personalized, and cross-cultural environment.
- Wide gamut of styles, aesthetics, idioms, eras, and provenance.
- Excellence through example, exploration, excitement, and exposure.
- Student involvement and improvement through humor, respect, encouragement, and uncompromising aesthetic and artistic goals.
- Teaching catered to the specific and personal needs and goals of each student.